Wrong grouping of dives

Alexander Maier maieralex at me.com
Sat Aug 19 11:18:57 PDT 2017

Hello,

I have tested subsurface and now I have one problem. If I sort my dives by number there is a grouping of the dives by dive sites. This grouping is wrong. The same grouping is also on my iOS App surface-mobile.

I am using subsurface 4.6.4 on macOS Sierra 10.12.6. I think the problem starts once selecting „Logbook“ / „Automatic grouping“ (have the translation is correct). „Logbook“ / „Automatic grouping“ is now disabled. My workaround actually is sorting the logbook entries by date. This workaround does not show this grouping. In the iOS App there I have no workaround.

---

Alexander Maier