preparing for 4.6.2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 18 17:41:24 PST 2017

I made new daily builds available for all platforms. If all goes well I'll
cut 4.6.2 tomorrow mid day ot so - let's call it about 18 hours from now.

I will pull translations one more time before doing so (after all, while a
few bug fixes will be included, the main reason for this release was to
get more complete translations to our users).

As indicated in my earlier mail, there is one new string / word
("Credits") that at this point is untranslated in all languages.

Thanks