Qt and subsurface for Android

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Jan 3 10:27:17 PST 2017

On 03/01/2017 11:33, Anton Lundin wrote:
> Run build.sh from a clean directory, I'd guess you are trying to re-use
> a old ndk-toolchain.

~/src/subsurface/packaging/android$ ls -l
total 24
-rw-rw-r-- 1 willem willem 12292 Jan  3 06:47 build.sh
drwxrwxr-x 2 willem willem  4096 Jan  2 10:41 patches
-rw-rw-r-- 1 willem willem  1368 Jan  2 10:41 README

I deleted the installation directory in ~/src.

So, as far as I can see there should be no complications.
>>> Do you have a android-sdk and a android-ndk installed?
>> Yes, see the messages above Found NDK, Found SDK.
> Have you updated your sdk?
I have android-sdk version 25. I only installed the command-line tools,
not android-studio (android-sdk does not appear under that name on the
download page).

And of course I have no idea of even where to start looking for the problem.

my gcc and cpp are version 5.

Kind regards,
willem