website translation help needed [was: Re: still Beta 2]

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:33:32 PST 2017

Hi Dirk,

On Sat, Jan 07, 2017 at 01:34:47PM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> We now should have a News section in every language. Native speakers, please
> check my translations. This isn't available in the github repo - just send me a better
> translation for the term "News" and I'll edit the category name in your language

Yes, that "uncategorized" item was pretty strange. And modifying it
in Wp unintuitive (if one is not fluid with the tool).

> > Then maybe also mention the availability of beta version and also of daily builds in the "Download" section (for every language!) or maybe even under "Home".
>
> I'll add it to the Home page. Again, this needs to be translated. Here pull requests are welcome :-)

I've put a pull request with your recent addition to faq, to test
github -> Wp syncing.
Tracking changes in github seems much easier than in the web page, and
translating in an text editor much more than on that divi thing :-)

Regards.

Salva.