Beta for Android

Martin Long martin at longhome.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 07:22:06 PST 2017

I've noticed that there have been no builds in the "daily" folder for
Android since September. Also the Beta version in Google Play hasn't been
updated with any of the latest builds (I'm registered as a beta tester for
subsurface in Google Play).

Is there any prebuilt apk available for the beta versions. Right now I
won't do any edits in the mobile version because of a known bug which
messes up my repository (overwriting buddy lists with "Multiple Buddies")
and has been fixed for some time in git.

I would build myself, but I can't even get the latest 4.6 branch to build,
and I believe there are some other requirements for building Android, which
don't seem to be documented anywhere.

I will send another email with the problem I'm currently having with
building.

thanks

Martin