Qt and subsurface for Android

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Mon Jan 9 13:23:43 PST 2017

On segunda-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2017 21:59:40 PST Anton Lundin wrote:
> > I'm having this same problem. I thought it was my version of cmake, and
> > ended up updating my dist from wily to xenial (LTS) and then yakkety.
> > Still
> > no luck. I may try the above hack later... but is that the correct fix?
>
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54666
>
> Sounds like cmake 3.7(!) might be the "fix".
>

> I currently just cmake || true so bash don't aborts on the return code,
> and it builds just fine.

See also the discussion in https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-57886. This
is a CMake bug in that it fails to recognise the Clang for Android being a
useful compiler. The bug report has a workaround, something about setting
CMP0025.

I have no idea what that means or how to do it. Someone who understands CMake
should read the bug report and apply the fix.