Fwd: Re: Quirks of Subsurface planner

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Jan 23 09:59:16 PST 2017

On 23/01/2017 18:50, Robert Helling wrote:
> Willem,
>
> The change to the wrong gas that you initially reported I cannot
> reproduce and thus not work on. Can you reproduce that? What steps do
> I have to follow?
>
> Best
> Robert
1) Open the dive plan file for Thu Jan 19th in the XML file I sent.
2) Delete the points at the end of the dive, those shallower than 16m.
This is the part of the dive that would in this case be planned by the
planner.
3) At around 97 minutes there is a short erroneous segment that uses
trimix 25/15.

depth

duration

runtime

gas

➘

15m

1min

1min

(25/15)

➙

15m

4min

5min

➘

26m

1min

6min

➙

26m

3min

9min

➘

35m

1min

10min

➙

35m

2min

12min

➘

45m

1min

13min

➙

45m

20min

33min

➚

35m

1min

34min

➙

35m

20min

54min

(31/6)

➚

26m

1min

55min

➙

26m

20min

75min

EAN36

➚

16m

1min

76min

➙

16m

20min

96min

EAN50

➚

15m

1min

97min

(25/15)

➚

6m

1min

98min

-

6m

5min

103min

oxygen

➚

3m

1min

104min

-

3m

16min

119min

➚

0m

1min

120min

Anyway, that is what I experience on my Ubuntu machine with Subsurface
4.6.0. version g22fc18
Hope this helps?
Kind regards,
willem