Android beta... - FTDI download

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:28:08 PDT 2017

Hi!

just tested -392.

To my surprise I accidentally got it working by pressing "Retry" to early
while the Dive computer was set to "OSTC3".
Is it possible that there is something wrong?

I definitely have a OSTC sport and while there is no transfer happening
when the Dive Computer is set to "OSTC Sport" it fluently works when I set
it to "OSTC3".

So from my point of view download is working but the declaration is wrong
(or maybe the v10.37
 firmware from an OSTC Sport works like that from OSTC3).

If you still need a complete log - no problem.

thanks and kind regards
Werner