Testing v392 with OSTC Sport

Matthias Heinrichs matthias.heinrichs at heinrichsweikamp.com
Thu Jul 13 06:39:30 PDT 2017

Am 13.07.2017 um 15:03 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> It tries to associate Bluetooth names (and the correspondong addresses)
> with known patterns for dive computer names. I'm actually surprised that
> this didn't end up with an error that it can't determine the address - but
> maybe the slightly odd BT names of the OSTC devices worked out in our
> favor here and it was misdetected?

I'd prefer a small pop-up with a list to choose from (Detected devices).
Makes this all a bit more robust and future proof. In case /we/ choose
the rename the newest model different /again/.

Divemate had the same problems and they now keep a list of all possible
BT names in their code. I still use one of the earliest OSTC3 BLE
prototypes personally and it still has it's default name like
"BlueMod+SR", for example.

Regards,
	Matthias

--
heinrichs weikamp gmbh * Adlerstr. 7 * 79098 Freiburg * Germany

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 713558 * Gerichtsstand Freiburg im Breisgau
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Heinrichs, Christian Weikamp