error when saving information on the cloud

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jul 19 07:15:56 PDT 2017

Davide,

Thanks for bringing this one back to the todo list.

I'm traveling today, doing the thing everyone tells you not to do:
drive 3 hours, dive for half an hour, drive 3 hours, wait a few hours, get on a plane...
dive to plane ΔT ~= 8 hours.

But then again, max depth expected around 10m and I'll be on EAN40, so I don't
expect any meaningful N2 buildup. Still. Not ideal.

That said, I'll create an instrumented build that really tells us what's happening.
Remind me, which OS are you on?

Thanks

/D