MKVI ccr logs

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Jul 21 01:57:40 PDT 2017

On 21/07/2017 10:00, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> I just sent Linus a few logs, but it appears that the ability to
> import MKVI logs from .csv has been broken. Miika, any possibility to
> check this? There is an error message "Failed to parse dive log".
>
> In my existing MKVI XML log files, the o2 gas pressure is not shown,
> so it is possible this may be broken too??
>
> Kind regards,
>
> willem
The Dive log import widow on 4.6.4. has a slightly different layout that
caused me confusion, compared to 4.6.3 on Ubuntu. Once this change is
understood, MKVI import is perfect.

When opening my XML representation, the O2 pressure is not shown, due to
version differences in Subsurface. When raw dive logs are imported and
saved as XML, all cylinder pressures show correctly.

Apologies for noise on the forum.

Kind regards,
willem