Overthinking on Subsurface mobile app UX

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 21 13:31:47 PDT 2017

> On Jun 21, 2017, at 1:24 PM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ouch guys the whole pink/woman related was a joke. Sorry I could not communicate my sense of humor.

I understand. My humor often falls totally flat in email. Or it could just be that I'm not as funny as I think. That's what Linus keeps telling me.

> BTW on several material ui design sites is plenty of pink palette examples.

There are a LOT of palette examples on those sites.

> Dirk I'm only on the phone now and I cannot play with hex numbers.

What I was trying to ask was: "once you have time, please feel free to add the preferred text colors to go with those background colors"

Thanks