Subsurface-Mobile download from dive computer

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Mar 2 21:58:32 PST 2017

On 03/03/2017 07:34, Jérémie Guichard wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I was lately thinking that being able to load dives from dive computer
> directly to mobile app would be a great addition. I already use an OTG
> cable to plug thumb or hard drives to my mobile when I want to back
> things up without PC or fast internet connection. My guess is that it
> could be feasible to use that connector to simply plug computer and
> mobile to each other and get the recorded dives this way.
>
> Seeing the title of your post, it seems this is what you are working
> on, am I right?
>
> If so, I would be more than willing to give a hand here :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeremie

Hi Jérémie,

Thank you very much for the offer. The code is in QML/Qt and Dirk
implement Kirigami controls where it could make life easier. Are you
conversant with QML? I would be delighted to discuss this with you
off-group. My email addresses are willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za and
fergusonwillem at gmail.com. Please send any email to BOTH of these addresses.

Kind regards,
willem