Subsurface-Mobile download from dive computer

Jérémie Guichard djeBrest at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 21:34:38 PST 2017

Hello guys,

I was lately thinking that being able to load dives from dive computer
directly to mobile app would be a great addition. I already use an OTG
cable to plug thumb or hard drives to my mobile when I want to back things
up without PC or fast internet connection. My guess is that it could be
feasible to use that connector to simply plug computer and mobile to each
other and get the recorded dives this way.

Seeing the title of your post, it seems this is what you are working on, am
I right?

If so, I would be more than willing to give a hand here :)

Cheers,

Jeremie