Import dives from Smart Trak software?

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:57:42 PST 2017

Good night.

On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 04:53:05PM +0100, Anton Lundin wrote:
> On 06 March, 2017 - Jenny Ough wrote:
>
> > Hi team
> >

> > Just wondering if I would be able to import my dives from my existing
> > SmartTrak software into your software? No multiple gas dives - just either
> > air or nitrox. Screen shot below. My computer died, so all the details you
> > see below have been manually input.
>
> There's a tool, smrtk2ssrf, which does the one-off task of converting a
> SmartTrak logbook into a ssrf-logbook. It's currently a Linux-only tool,
> but if you're not capable, comfortable or otherwise able to run it,
> there are probably plenty of folks here on the list who can do the
> actual converting for you.

Yes the tool is working quite well but only runs on linux. Jenny, if
you are in a linux box, this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ld7kf33jmg2tek/smtk2ssrf_4.6.3_x86_64-rockridgefs.AppImage?dl=0
points to an executable appimage, tested in recent Debian, Fedora,
openSUSE and ArchLinux distros. Just download in, make it executable
and run it.
I've been unable to cross build a windows version till now, but, if
you want, you can send me your .slg divelog and I'll be glad to import
it to subsurface format.

Best regards

Salva.