testing smtk2ssrf_4.6.2-33-g14971e912875_x86_64-20170224.AppImage

Alessandro Volpi volpial at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:49:20 PST 2017

I have at present a Galileo Sol with Trimix software and a SmartTec.

Which computer are you referring to ?

What is the "memory dump" you are speaking about  ?  Is it the result of a
direct download from the DC to subsurface ? Or is it the .slg file from
SmartTrak ? Or something else ?

Best regards.

Alessandro