Seabear H3, was: Forward of moderated message

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue May 2 23:39:09 PDT 2017

Hi,

on facebook, somebody asked if Subsurface could import logs from the Seabear H3. It seems, this presents itself as a USB mass storage device with one dive per file. I asked him to provide samples (see below). It looks like CSV with some header information. Anybody feels like looking into this?

Best
Robert