Seabear H3, was: Forward of moderated message

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed May 3 01:03:48 PDT 2017

On 03 May, 2017 - Miika Turkia wrote:

> On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
> >
> > On 3. May 2017, at 09:11, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Should already work
> >

> > Indeed, it does. In which case we should list it in the list of supported
> > dive computers. What about the other models from that manufacturer?
>
> As far as I know, the current lineup is be supported. I received some
> samples from the manufacturer a while back (2015) and implemented
> that. We have some samples for HUDC, H3 and T1 in the test dives
> directory of Subsurface sources. And even tests for these as some
> change broke the import at some point.

It would be nice if we wrote a frontend to this import code so one could
just point subsurface to the mountpoint of the usb-device and subsurface
figured out what to import, sort of like the uemis code behaves.

The same goes for the other dc's that present them self as a usb
device with files on, like the Divesoft computers and others.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604