Scubapro Aladin Square

vavincavent vavincavent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:02:21 PST 2017

I do : vincent at ASUS-R558UV:~/src/subsurface/build$ sudo tshark -i
usbmon1 -s 256 -w /tmp/usb.pcap
Running as user "root" and group "root". This could be dangerous.
Capturing on 'usbmon1'
3794 ^C

then connecting the square
then testing download
then : vincent at ASUS-R558UV:~/src/subsurface/build$ sudo udevadm control
--reload-rules
then : testing downlod
then stop tshark

file joined of usb.pcap