BlueTooth issue on Subsurface Mobile

Miodrag Adamovic admiodrag at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:46:15 PDT 2017

It's Samsung S5, official Android. Like I said, I had this problem before,
I did a phone wipe in recovery mode and, voila, it worked. Not even nRF app
required.
One thing I have noticed, every device with Android 6.0.1 had problems. Any
device with straight Android 6 worked OK. BTW, nRF connects OK every time.