Return gas mix from model

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Oct 17 13:21:07 PDT 2017

Hi,

> On 17. Oct 2017, at 22:11, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>

> It's easily computable as you traverse the plot info:
>
>            struct gasmix *gasmix = NULL;
>            struct event *ev = NULL;
>
>            loop over samples or plot events in increasing time order: {
>                    gasmix = get_gasmix(dive, dc, time, &ev, gasmix);
>            }
>
> and our plot info is already unnecessarily big. Let's not add another
> redundant element to it.

the problem I see is that we need that information in the diveProfileItem which gets its data from the divePlotDataModel. And that has random access not sequential (at least in theory). And, what are two ints amongst friends? Or do you have another suggestion how we can tell the DivePercentageItem::paint what the current inert gas fraction is?

Best
Robert