4.7 - again-help more

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 20 03:22:17 PDT 2017

> On Oct 20, 2017, at 12:44 AM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> On 20/10/2017 01:08, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

>>> I built build 1026 and that has the same issue.
>> Just build 1030 on ArchLinux and I have a user manual.
>> Can you run ccmake and check if something odd happened with build options?
>
> Dirk, please give me the precise ccmake command? Run from which directory?
>
> Build 1003 does not have the problem. I should be able to backstep in the git tree and do consecutive builds to see at exactly which build the problem arises. What is the correct instruction for stepping back one step in order to rebuild a previous version?

I know that Miika is looking into this as well,

in your build directory (most likely src/subsurface/build) run

ccmake .

it will show you a curses interface with the cmake variables for this project.
Half way down there should be NO_DOCS - what is it set to?
How about NO_USERMANUAL ?

If either is ON, move the curser down, press enter to toggle, then 'c' to configure and 'g' to generate.
If both are set to OFF, then just press 'q' to quit