Oddness with (cloud) log

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 25 08:15:43 PDT 2017

> On Oct 25, 2017, at 3:57 PM, Paul-Erik Törrönen <poltsi at poltsi.fi> wrote:
>
> This is actually the same thing as what I discussed with Tomaz previously, just hadn't had time to look into this more in detail, and thought that it was something local on my side.
>
> Anyhow, with the newest Mobile 2.0-version (4.6.4.1038) my log lists 721 dives. But if I view from the webview¹, I only see 703.
>
> Similar if I rebuild the desktop version from git and running it with an empty profile configure it to use cloud, it freezes. When I look at ~/.subsurface/cloudstorage/c89e89deabbc220f structure, I can see that it contains the last dive (#721) which is shown by the Mobile.
>
> So it seems that there is a bit or two broken in the cloud-log of my log, which the mobile-version nonetheless handles, but not the webview nor the desktop.

That's very odd - desktop and mobile use the same code to access the cloud server. And the website export is done using once again the same source code.

> ¹ https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/user/poltsi@777-team.org/dives.html

no one can access this without your password :-)

I'd love to debug this more - and I think I'd want Linus to take a look as well. Would you allow the two of us to access your cloud storage repo?