Some issues with latest master

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Wed Oct 25 23:01:12 PDT 2017

Hallo

Am 25.10.2017 um 22:57 schrieb Pedro Neves:
> - also on the information box, the "bearing" field never changes. I've
> just noticed this info today, while checking data downloaded from my
> G2. I'm assuming this info is read from the electronic compass on the
> DC, and thus it should change during the dive (I might be wrong on
> this one)...
What value is displayed for the compass bearing? If it's '-1' all the
time then I'm working on a fix for this.
But imho it's not the case that your G2 is transmitting the the current
compass "direction" but it would report if you set a fixed bearing. Did
you once set a bearing and then checked the result after import?

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs