Perdix AI user

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 14 18:50:44 PDT 2017

> On Sep 14, 2017, at 12:28 PM, Aaron Scheiner <blue at aquarat.za.net> wrote:
>
> So I tried something:
>
> I created a new, blank Subsurface cloud account. I installed the current Subsurface beta application onto a fresh Android install and then I used the application to download the logs from my Perdix AI. I then synchronised the application with the cloud service. I then installed my Windows Subsurface installer build (built from the git repository at commit e25cecf37caa9d526de5dab102411798f42fd5e9) and synchronised it with the account.
>
> Subsurface 4.6.4 doesn't render the second transmitter from the logs collected by beta Subsurface-mobile but the version I compiled from the source does.

BTW: we always have fairly recent Windows installers in https://subsurface-divelog.org/download/test <https://subsurface-divelog.org/download/test>
(I'm actually quite happy that you were able to build your own Windows installer based on the instructions we give... that used to be a HUGE problem and for quite a while not a lot of people were able to successfully build their own binaries...)