thinking about 4.7

Aaron Scheiner blue at aquarat.za.net
Sat Sep 23 09:50:24 PDT 2017

"Aaron, does 4.6.4 (or an earlier test build) successfully open your cloud
storage?"

Yes, 4.6.4 opens my cloud storage fine. The only thing 4.6.4 doesn't do
when it opens my cloud storage is honour both gas pressure reading sets
from my Shearwater Perdix AI (but that's due to changes in the test builds).

The test build opens my cloud storage correctly on Windows 10 and Android,
but not Ubuntu 17.04 (I think this is related to the googlemaps plugin
missing on Ubuntu 17.04).

Yay, going diving tomorrow! :D

Aaron