thinking about 4.7

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Sep 23 10:19:46 PDT 2017

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 06:50:24PM +0200, Aaron Scheiner wrote:
> "Aaron, does 4.6.4 (or an earlier test build) successfully open your cloud
> storage?"
>
> Yes, 4.6.4 opens my cloud storage fine. The only thing 4.6.4 doesn't do
> when it opens my cloud storage is honour both gas pressure reading sets
> from my Shearwater Perdix AI (but that's due to changes in the test builds).

Correct

> The test build opens my cloud storage correctly on Windows 10 and Android,
> but not Ubuntu 17.04 (I think this is related to the googlemaps plugin
> missing on Ubuntu 17.04).

There are two things we need to do:
a) fix the 17.04 build (or all the Ubuntu builds)
b) figure out why a missing plugin would cause all these problems

> Yay, going diving tomorrow! :D

Good for you. It will be three more weeks before I'll be in Bonaire - and
this will be a mini Subsurface dive trip with three of the main developers
there at the same time :-)