Cloud server

Aaron Scheiner blue at aquarat.za.net
Mon Apr 2 10:23:02 PDT 2018

Hi Dirk

Thank you for providing the free cloud hosting service.

Perhaps a future alternative could be to provide the ability within
Subsurface applications to configure a third-party repository for syncing ?
like a Bitbucket repository or something on a personal server ?

Regardless, thank you again, it's a much-appreciated service :)

Aaron