intruction

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Sat Apr 21 05:31:33 PDT 2018

Hi Jani,

Welcome to subsurface!

> Am 21.04.2018 um 10:30 schrieb jani at apache.org:
>
> It shows the date as “4/20/18 8:31 PM” even though my iPad setting say it should be “20/4/18 20:31” and I have not had success in changing the date (I want to add at least some of my old dives manually, to test).

IIRC (being on the phone right now), the date format is a setting that you have to set in the desktop and which is then synced when you sync your log via the cloud (btw this is not iCloud but a subsurface cloud which is built around gut).

Building for iOS is still a bit rough, there are descriptions in the packages iOS folder but you need qt creator and Xcode to work together and like each other. And you need to modify a config file to reflect you Developer key settings.

Best
Robert