Cross-compile for RPi

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Aug 6 04:57:56 PDT 2018

Hi,

> On 4. Aug 2018, at 17:26, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> I know that a couple of people have played with running Subsurface on ARM devices. I think a likely candidate to be able to provide you some pointers would be Philip :-)

a while ago, I compiled subsurface on a RaspianPi natively without any problems out of the box. I don’t know if since we have picked up dependencies that make this more difficult. In any case I am interested in this as well as I still have the plan to use a RaspberryPi as intermediate between USB dive computers and Subsurface mobile (in particular on iOS).

Best
Robert