Support for Gamrin Descent MK1

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Aug 28 11:55:20 PDT 2018

> On Aug 28, 2018, at 11:49 AM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>>
>> Could be painful to develop your own fit parser in C from scratch...
>
> I'm working on exactly that for libdivecomputer.
>
> I'm actually starting to get some data, and have a structure for the
> parser definition that seems not entirely unreasonable. Fingers
> crossed.
>
> But I'm missing a lot of the message ID definitions (and I haven't
> gotten to a lot of the field numbers within them).

This discussion started on our user forum... I think we should move this
to the developer mailing list. Lionel, Wojciech, Sébastian, are you on this
mailing list as well? Or should we just keep copying you?

Linus, do you have specific IDs/fields that look like they have valid data
but that you are missing?

When I dumped the files using the Python library I see a ton of undefined
fields, but the vast majority seem to have no data in them...