Dive numbering Android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Dec 28 09:24:50 PST 2018

There are a number of checks we do before consecutively numbering newly downloaded dives.
Of course this whole dive import code is just being rewritten. I assume that the iOS user is on 4.8.4 / 2.1.5 (just so we know which version of the source to look at)?

I'll try to look at that this afternoon - Subsurface time has been absorbed mostly with fighting infrastructure. Again.
I really need to move the website to a separate system and that is taking a ton of time. Which is why I do things like this during "vacation" time.

/D