getting ready for 4.7.7

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 10 08:12:12 PST 2018

> On Feb 10, 2018, at 7:16 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Almost all of the binaries are done. My build Mac died yesterday, so I don't have Mac binaries, everything else is done. If I don't get a working build system with the right certificates up today, I'll announce 4.7.7 with the unsigned binaries on GitHub

OK, doing this when I'm awake worked much better. The reason this failed yesterday sat in front of the keyboard.

All binaries are on the server in http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/ as well as in the distro repos.
I'll write the announcement in a couple of hours, I'd appreciate if someone else could test at least the Mac binary (but the Windows binary and AppImage could use some testing, too, of course).