TestFlight beta feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 24 14:27:30 PST 2018

I appear to have dropped the mailing list by mistake. Seems like the iOS build is missing the spinner. Which should be in the QRC :-(
We create a subsurface.log file - and based on my attempts the last ten minutes, it appears there's no way to get to it :-(

Great.

So the only way apparently is to look at the App Log in the app - which of course gets cleared when we re-open after a crash. So... no idea right now :-(

/D