website translation experiments

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jul 15 22:47:16 PDT 2018

> On Jul 15, 2018, at 9:31 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> FI is translated. The biggest challenge was to add the formatting commands within the string without copying the original English text first. But it ended up being simple enough, just typing the <strong></strong> tags and once the string is accepted the tag is marked with the running number and grey background...

So apparently you should be able to copy them using Ctrl-Alt-Number - I tried this on my Mac and it worked fine...
Thanks for doing the translation - and thanks to Salvador for verifying Spanish. I hope a few more people can take a look while I'm asleep and then I'll try to pull the finished translation over to WordPress tomorrow :-)