website translation experiments

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:35:00 PDT 2018

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 9:14 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> > On Jul 16, 2018, at 9:32 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >

> > As always, nothing is as easy as it should be :-)
>
> I continue to run into weird error messages trying to upload resources to
> Transifex - something that I've never experienced with the resources for
> the app translation.
> I will continue to play with this, but I'll admit that I'm getting rather
> frustrated as there appears to be absolutely no useful feedback...

Bummer. Anyway, indeed all the languages are available when viewing with a
real browser. And if it turns out that this is going to work, there are a
couple of titles that needs to be added to be translated. Otherwise the
translation seems to be pretty good. We would probably see quite a bit more
effort in the web site translations if it was done via transifex. Easier to
see what is not in sync.

miika