libgit2

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Jun 8 11:18:06 PDT 2018

Are there any new requirements with respect to libgit2? My previous
builds (until yesterday all built perfectly. I have libgit2 V0.26, yet,
now, with building the latest master I get:

-- Checking for module 'libgit2'
--   No package 'libgit2' found
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:367
(message):
   A required package was not found
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:532
(_pkg_check_modules_internal)
   cmake/Modules/pkgconfig_helper.cmake:2 (pkg_check_modules)
   cmake/Modules/HandleFindGit2.cmake:3 (pkg_config_library)
   CMakeLists.txt:124 (include)

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to