[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 11 08:51:20 PDT 2018

On 11-06-18 17:16, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

>> This code was written based on documentation of the BLE stack that the
>> OSTC implements.
>> I wonder if the four characteristics are in the same order. It would be interesting
>> to dump all the information we can get on the four of them both under Windows
>> and Linux and see if this points at something odd.
>
> where can i find this documentation?
>
> if someone gives me the Linux UUIDs of the 4 chars i can compare.
> even a dump of the whole successful operation of downloading dives
> (command exchange etc) would help.

There is a long thread in the email archive, titeled "OSTC over BLE
experiences and questions".

Futher, there is a document called TIO Implementation guide. The latest
version is not public any more (requires login from Telit), but
obviously, I have the pdf of the version I used (r04) when working on
the OSTC BLE interface in 2017. I will send it to Lubomir for further
reference.

--jan