Fwd: [TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:40:27 PDT 2018

forgot to to add the mailing list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
Date: 13 June 2018 at 02:39
Subject: Re: [TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build
To: Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net>

On 13 June 2018 at 02:06, Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net> wrote:

> Yes they were paired and setup in the OS, just to be sure I removed both them and set them up again and then started again but got the exact same results.

thanks for re-checking.
"Remote device cannot be found" means that the BLE address passed to
the backend code is invalid or empty.
what else you can do here is verify that the addresses for this device
match in Subsurface and the "BLE explorer" app.
assuming that you are entering the correct BLE address, then this
could be bug, but it might be difficult to catch why given i can't
reproduce this locally.

haven't had time to do more testing / debugging here myself. maybe
later this week.

lubomir