new releases

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Fri Jun 15 22:01:45 PDT 2018

Enviado desde mi iPad

> El 16 jun 2018, a las 1:16, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> escribió:
>
> We have lapsed on our goal to do regular releases.
>
> Can we use the next two weeks to get both desktop and mobile into releasable shape? Linus and I are doing "in the field testing" this week in Japan - and true to our past track record, we have brought a freak storm to Okinawa...
>
> So far I found one odd bug in Subsurface-mobile with downloading from the Suunto EON Steel. Even though I had new dives on the DC, Subsurface-mobile told me there were no new dives. I added debug output and tried again, and of course it worked correctly :-/
This also happens on the mobile version (master and test flight), with Suunto EON Core. I have seen it a couple of times. Connection with BLE is made correctly, firmware version etc. written on screen and then no dives found. If you try again without restarting ssrf it  works. I thought it was something like a ble tineout. There are no indications in the normal logs.

> The other issue I see on Mac is that some of the dialogs have partially cut off texts. I'm currently trying to figure out how to even debug this. There's no reason I can figure out why those should not automatically size correctly...
I can confirm that. It hits the divedetails window among others. I have not searched for it, but I saw about a month ago.

> What other bugs do we know of for either desktop or mobile?
mobile: the ssrf logo in the coral picture, still shows as a black spot.

rgds
jan I