SubSurface Mobile and OTG

Thomas Fänge thomas.fange at gmail.com
Tue May 22 23:19:44 PDT 2018

Hi Miika,

That sounds promising!

I use a Mares Puck Pro with the USB-cable (don't have it here right now so
I can't check the version of it nor the ftdi chip). And I use an Sony
Xperia XZ2 with the O release of Android.
But if you say that the support is there, then I could get the logs from
the phone and see what actually happens.
I could also try on an older Xperia Tablet (Z3 or Z4) and see if they work
(with an older Android cookie).

/Thomas