latest Windows build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Nov 14 00:30:32 PST 2018

I hate having to rediscover the same issue for every OS. I wish I was
better at remembering why things fail... it took me a lot longer that it
should have to remember that this was based on the new Qt5PositioningQuick
shared library that wasn't handled before... I added a hack to include
that in the installer and now we have working maps.

Which means the one thing that's left to test (and that I cannot test
here) is Windows BLE support.

I know that a couple of you have access to BLE dive computers and Windows
machines. I'd really appreciate if you could give this latest installer a
try:

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/subsurface-4.8.3-339-g5963a15bbd84.exe

Thanks

/D