[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Sep 26 15:43:57 PDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 3:05 PM Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks goes to Linus, because i was stuck on this not being able to
> figure out what's going on for a long time...

I suspect that if I fixed something, I fixed it for the same reason
the debug log got easier to read: less overlapping of IO and GATT
discovery.

So the Qt windows BLE code may have been confused by IO happening to
one characteristic while another characteristic is still being
discovered, or something.

But good to know that there's progress on the Windows side, even if it
was unintentional.

               Linus