[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 28 19:26:46 PDT 2018

Given the nature of the error message I'm thinking this might be an
unhealthy mix of versions... so I'm creating a fresh Qt 5.11.2 on the
server - this one won't have QtWebKit, though.

And then I'll install your QtConnectivity over what's in there.

And create a new build with that.

But even on a relatively fast server, recompiling all of Qt does take
a while. So given that it's rather early for you (even by your own insane
standard), I'd suggest you get some rest, Lubomir