Subsurface 4.8.3 and Subsurface-mobile 2.1.4 have been released

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:04:59 PDT 2018

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 11:35 PM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Yeah, this was a bit of a rush job, but I think it worked out well.
> Sources and tags are pushed, including tar balls.
> The binaries are all up, including for the first time Ubuntu Cosmic
> (18.10) packages.
> The mobile app updates have been submitted, but haven't made it to the
> respective
> app stores, yet.

I just got the 18.10 built for amd64, i386 is still being built. I had to
package the qt private headers also for the Cosmic as the version must
match exactly to the Qt version. Anyway, following builds should work
without any extra steps as long as the Qt is not updated. (Same as
18.04/Bionic.)

miika