Exporting dive sites as XML

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Thu Apr 11 16:01:18 PDT 2019

Hmmm. SSI has a online divelog and when I put my dives into I select
Country first and after that I think it scans for all other fields that
already match country and presents me with a dropdown with region and after
that for Region all dive sites so I can pick one from existing or create a
new one.  Dive buddy is only for me after that and not searched globally.