Fwd: Re: 4.8.6 tagged, binaries are building

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Apr 13 11:11:36 PDT 2019

I need to mention I use Ubuntu 18.04 on a Dell Precision 4700.

wf

What an interesting upgrade, I love it. One anomaly that I  found is
that when I edit dive information on the notes tab, the behaviour
differs  quite a lot: 1) No yellow background to indicate editing; 2) no
Accept/reject box to confirm changes. I suspect this was intended. What
is the philosophy for editing existing dive information? For the
Equipment tab, the Confirm/reject dialog works as previously.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf