Dive planner: SAC

Philippe Massart philippe at philmassart.net
Sun Apr 14 06:38:28 PDT 2019

Hello,

Some strange behavior in the dive planner, between 4.8.6 (released version) and the latest master from git: when opening the planner that create a default 15 meters / 20 minutes dive, the 4.8.5 version shows nothing special in the dive plan details:

When doing the same with the latest master from Git (OS X), one line is added, with a huge amount of liters! I tested the same from a fresh raspberry (Raspbian) compilation from git, same « strange » new  line.

Perhaps that was already present for a while, I didn’t previously check the planner while compiling from git. But no idea where it comes from.

Note also that CNS and OTU values are slightly different, that difference increasing with deeper dives simulations (not just a rounding issue, I guess).

Little note: compiling was done using Qt 5.12;  5.10 did the same, except a ugly interface (OS X dark theme not implemented in Qt 5.10).

Philippe