Subsurface 4.8.5 and Subsurface-mobile 2.1.6 soon

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Jan 23 13:27:28 PST 2019

Dirk,

> On 23. Jan 2019, at 19:23, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Robert (and everyone else running a mac), can you please
> (a) check that new DMG and make sure it doesn't crash for the user manual
> (b) try and help me figure out why this gets rejected (assuming that
> happens for you as well)?

works fine now for me. Didn’t manage to make it trip. Could not try BT download at the moment. But recently that worked with my own build.

The only thing I noticed was Facebook warning me that the connection was not secure:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqpuu85bbz3vmf8/Screenshot%202019-01-23%2022.25.31.png?dl=0

So: Thumbs up!

Best
Robert