[Fwd: Re: road to 4.9]

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 14 21:59:21 PDT 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net>
To: Berthold Stoeger <bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at>
Cc: subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>
Subject: Re: road to 4.9
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:55:36 +1000

On Mon, 2019-07-15 at 00:11 +0200, Berthold Stoeger wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> > Cheers, output below:
>
> Many thanks. Just for my peace of mind, would you please provide the
> output of the following gdb commands after it hits the crash:
>
> (gdb) print i
> (gdb) print nr
> (gdb) print cylinder
> (gdb) print *cylinder
> (gdb) print dive->cylinder
> (gdb) print &dive->cylinder
>
> Berthold

Didn't have any luck with that, see below:

(gdb) print i
No symbol "i" in current context.
(gdb) print nr
No symbol "nr" in current context.
(gdb) print cylinder
No symbol "cylinder" in current context.
(gdb) print *cylinder
No symbol "cylinder" in current context.

Figured it was pointless to continue any further

Steve

Sorry ignore that my bad I didn't revert the patches when I did that
and it wasn't after the crash it was after I was testing Linus patch to
output the error to the window.

Steve